Account ManagerFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of online digital educational content including animated movies, student creation tools, learning games, interactive quizzes, and other activities, seeks an Account Manager to build long standing relationships with key decision makers in school districts. The Account Manager will facilitate the retention of existing accounts, as well as identify and close opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Manage and be accountable for the success of partner school districts from onboarding through renewal.
- Be successful in identifying growth opportunities and initiating and conversations regarding expansion and growth with our current customers in your territory and is also responsible for selling New School level subscriptions and upselling partner resources in subscribed districts.
- Develop deep knowledge of the BrainPOP product, a prerequisite for providing world class support and service to educators.
- Act as the relationship manager and oversee all aspects of the onboarding and implementation process for partners.
- Communicate consistently with district and school leaders to ensure the ongoing use of BrainPOP, gather feedback, share new features and address challenges. Monitor and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, while managing partner expectations.
- Collaborate with others in Customer Success to develop innovative ways to leverage technology to communicate and support all of BrainPOP’s users.
- Work collaboratively with other internal BrainPOP teams, communicating observations and feedback from district partners to help inform future product development efforts.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3+ years experience in software sales and/or account management, in K-12 a plus.
- Proven competency in identifying value-based opportunities for the partners; advocating partner needs internally and externally.
- Experience with software implementations, in K-12 is a plus.
- Experience with a CRM and the ability to forecast and create reports to inform management strategic decision making.
- Ability to manage large complex projects and programs (minimum of 3 years project management or equivalent experience.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize the use of BrainPOP.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of customer needs and challenges.
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
- Experience in a K-12 district is a plus.
- Passion for driving change in education.
Please apply through LinkedIn. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer