Content Marketing ManagerFull-Time/New York
We’re seeking a Content Marketing Manager to reach and acquire new audiences. You will identify and build relationships with our community members, influencers, and target customers. You will develop digital marketing strategies to improve and augment engagement with a variety of audiences across multiple channels. You will work to convert these audiences into subscribers and customers. You will use analytical tools like Google Analytics, to better understand our audiences and create strategies based on those learnings.
In this role, you will
- Develop audience segmentations aligned to growth and retention goals.
- Proactively identify opportunities with community partners and influencers and develop strategies for working with them.
- Analyze email newsletter subscriber engagement and devise strategies for long-term subscriber retention and re-engagement.
- Work with product to develop and refine tools critical to audience engagement.
- Work with the community to generate collateral to be used in product and in marketing campaigns.
- Maintain proficiency and knowledge in latest industry trends, technology, and best practices.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop campaigns to drive awareness and create engaging content.
- Manage and solicit content for newsletters
- Manage content marketing efforts across web properties and social channels
- Own key social channels
- A believer that it takes communication and collaboration to find the right answers to the right problem.
- Passionate about learning and always seek opportunities to expand your knowledge.
- Passionate about shaping a brand through language.
- Deeply empathetic with our audience of educators.
- Hungry in seeking constant improvement & innovation.
On Your Resume
- 3+ years of experience in community management, content marketing, and/or digital marketing
- Demonstrable track record of growing online audiences
- Knowledge of digital media trends and emerging platforms.
- Proficiency in metrics-based decision making with an emphasis on reading and interpreting data.
- Able to prioritize tasks, aligned to company goals
- Solid Google Analytics experience a plus
- Experience in education
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Monthly Wellness Activities
- Catered Wednesday community lunches
- 401K with a company match
- Local Fitness Studio Partnerships
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Seasonal In-Office Activities
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscriptions
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.