Director of MarketingFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of online digital educational content including animated movies, student creation tools, learning games, interactive quizzes, and other related activities seeks a Director of Marketing to join us full-time at our New York City headquarters.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy across life-cycle stages to drive revenue and growth goals
- Design pipeline to generate demand and qualify leads for the Sales team, optimize lead scoring techniques
- Forge strong communication between Sales, Customer Success, Training, and Production to ensure mutual objectives
- Lead and mentor a Marketing team responsible for cross-functional marketing, including content, product, event, and social media marketing
- Identify KPI framework and methodology for measuring success. Forecast and present to senior management.
- Create brand awareness with new key audiences and stakeholders
- Conduct ongoing competitive and market analysis
- Establish loyalty programs, direct online consumer sales, establish best practices for marketing automation
- Develop and manage marketing budget
- 7-10 years of experience in demand generation role for SaaS or digital ed tech subscription product
- Data-driven and analytical thinking skills, accomplished with iterative methodologies
- A passion for education, with a knowledge of the K12 ed tech marketplace
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Creative, ethical, mission-driven, with a start-up mentality
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Director of Marketing” in the SUBJECT field. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer