Executive Personal Assistant to the CEOFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, the award-winning educational content platform and digital learning pioneer, is seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO. This is a trust position offering a phenomenal opportunity to be exposed to the many facets of a highly-regarded international organization.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the CEO’s calendar including coordinating business and personal meetings, conference calls, appointments, and travel
- Arrange all logistics including flights, transportation, accommodations, reservations, and conference registrations
- Accompany the CEO to and from the office, meetings, business events, and conferences as needed
- Welcome/greet guests in person or by phone
- Manage and conserve the CEO’s time by routing inquiries from employees and external business associates, writing correspondence, performing research, and prioritizing well across the board
- Plan, coordinate, and book activities, venues, and refreshments for the CEO, management team, and company-wide events, including negotiating favorable terms and pricing agreements with vendors, caterers, and other service providers
- Provide additional administrative support to the CEO and VP Corporate, as well as to other members of the management team, HR, finance, and various departments and projects. This support includes but is not limited to:
- filing expense reports
- maintaining up to date, organized personal files and records
- assisting in producing materials for meetings and presentations
- running a variety of errands
- supporting the needs of the above departments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in a high trust/responsibility role—discretion and good judgment with respect to handling confidential information is essential
- Polished written and spoken English
- Consistent, positive, tactful communication in all interactions
- An innate sense of responsibility and integrity
- A collaborative attitude—no task is too small or too big!
- Extremely organized, efficient, and detail-oriented—a skilled multi-tasker
- Top notch time management skills, and the ability to prioritize time sensitive goals and deadlines
- Great instincts and the ability to discern upcoming needs, often before they arise
- Grace under pressure
- Sensitivity to organization-wide needs
- Comfort with varying schedule and work hours
- Willingness to travel on occasion as required
- A valid driver’s license and ability to drive
Life at BrainPOP:
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, programmers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach and how students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making, and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
To Apply: Please apply through LinkedIn, and attach a resume and cover letter.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.