Front-End DeveloperFull-Time/Tel-Aviv, Israel
BrainPOP is a leading creator of online digital educational content including animated movies, student creation tools, learning games, interactive quizzes, and other related activities.
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join our team in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
You will work with UX, design, QA and other stakeholders to develop and maintain performant, responsive and accessible web applications.
- 4+ years of experience in Web Development.
- 2+ years working with front end component based frameworks.
- Experience with vue.js is a plus.
- High level of english is a must – both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent.
To apply, send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include your full name and “Front-End Developer” in the email’s subject.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.