Front End DeveloperFull-Time/Tel-Aviv
BrainPOP, a creator of cross-curricular digital content for students and teachers is seeking an experienced Front End Developer to join our team in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
As the Front End Developer, you’ll work with UX, design, QA and other stakeholders to develop and maintain performance, responsive and accessible web applications.
- 4+ years of experience in Web Development
- 2+ years working with front end component based frameworks.
- Experience with Vue.js and/or React is a plus.
- A high level of english – both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
Life at BrainPOP:
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community
Send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include your full name and “Front End Developer” in the email’s subject.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.