Implementation Manager, Onboarding & Subscriber RelationsFull Time / New York
BrainPOP creates cross-curricular digital content that engages students and supports teachers. We feature animated movies, student creation and reflection tools, learning games, and interactive quizzes to customizable and playful assessments, lesson plans, professional development opportunities, and beyond.
Based in the Flatiron District in NYC, BrainPOP is used in over 40% of US elementary and middle schools, and welcome millions of monthly site visitors. Our award-winning apps regularly rank among the highest in the major app stores’ education categories.
We’re seeking an Implementation Manager to join our team! You will manage a team that is passionate about contributing to each customer’s success, throughout the customer lifecycle. The Implementation team assists school and district subscribers with BrainPOP deployment, working with their technology teams to set up Single Sign-On (SS0) integrations and CSV data uploads. After onboarding customers, the team provides white glove customer service to support BrainPOP product adoption throughout the year.
In this role, you will :
- Facilitate the team’s ability to build and maintain relationships with school and district staff through BrainPOP implementation and adoption
- Ensure successful SSO integrations and CSV data uploads for district customers
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers and Account Directors, providing solutions and recommendations for customer needs
- Manage team member troubleshooting and ticket escalation
- Maintain SLAs and consistently excellent customer service standards
- Train and coach Implementation team members
- Adopt scalable workflows and tools
- Create and maintain internal training documentation and external-facing customer support materials
- Collaborate closely with Product, communicating district customer priorities and needs
On Your Resume:
- 3-5 years experience managing individuals and/or teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Customer Support or Customer Success
- An excellent communicator
- Solutions-oriented thinker with technical experience
- Passionate about working with customers
- Familiar with IMS Global standards, G Suite and Learning Management Systems
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
Please apply through LinkedIn.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.