Implementation SpecialistFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of digital educational content including animated movies, creation tools, and learning games, seeks several energetic, customer-obsessed Implementation Specialists for schools and districts. In this role, you will report to the Implementation Manager.
Our Implementation Specialists will assist key and large district customers with BrainPOP deployment, working with their technology teams to set up Single Sign-On (SSO) integrations and CSV data uploads. After onboarding new and renewing customers, Specialists will be available to troubleshoot common tech issues that may arise and support BrainPOP adoption and use throughout the year. An outstanding Implementation Specialist will be passionate about contributing to each customer’s success, throughout their lifecycle.
This is a full-time position based at our New York City headquarters. We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
- Build and maintain relationships with district technology staff through BrainPOP implementation and adoption
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management teams to create implementation plans in line with new and existing district customers’ needs
- Ensure successful SSO integrations and CSV data uploads for district customers
- Create and maintain internal documentation and customer-facing support materials
- Be the point of contact for inbound troubleshoots for large and key district accounts
- Schedule follow-up calls and emails with tech integration and implementation contacts to identify training opportunities, share new product and feature launches
- Share implementation data with Sales & Account Managers to support renewals and upsells
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Infectious enthusiasm for working with customers
- Technical support experience and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Experience implementing SSO integrations with G Suite for Education and Learning Management Systems
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience as an Instructional Technology Specialist, Coordinator, or similar role for a school district
- Experience supporting educational technology in the classroom, particularly in a one-to-one environment
- Experience in relationship management and/or customer success
- Familiarity with IMS Global standards, in particular LTI and OneRoster API
- Teaching or training experience
Please apply through LinkedIn. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.