Inside Sales ManagerFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of digital educational content including animated movies, creation tools, and learning games, seeks an Inside Sales Manager to help drive sales growth via smaller districts and schools, through new business, the maximizing of penetration within existing accounts, and retention.
The individual must have excellent communication skills and be efficient in strategic prospecting and time management, which will help in driving new business in an Education organization.
- Key territory management
- Develop and drive strategies for our Small Accounts segment
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients; maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory activities pertaining to growth
- Cultivate relationships with key decision makers within K-12 schools and districts
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform Management’s strategic decision making
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- BA or higher
- 2+ years of successful sales experience selling technology or curriculum to schools/districts
- Understanding of the unique challenges facing districts, schools, and teachers
- Ability to provide in-depth demos of our resources and show how they benefit student learning
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills, both online and in person
- Effective planning, organizing, and prioritizing
Please apply through LinkedIn. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer