Junior Data AnalystFull Time/New York
We’re seeking Jr. Data Analyst to join our growing Data team. You will use data to support various teams at BrainPOP by identifying opportunities or discovering insights with any analyses, visualizations, or reports that are needed. You will work alongside an energetic and passionate group in a collaborative environment.
In this role, you will
- Use data to inform business and product growth efforts
- Analyze large-scale data sets to share insights about our users, our products, and our business
- Develop internal dashboards in Looker
- Grow and foster a data-driven company culture
On Your Resume
- Experience working with large-scale data sets
- Proficiency with SQL and R/Python
- Proficiency with LookML
- A B.S. or M.S. in data science or a related degree with work/bootcamp experience
- Able to communicate clearly to diverse audiences about data methods, results, and implications
- An excellent communicator
- Passionate for improving education
- A team player with the time management and organizational skills to also work independently
- Experienced in designing and executing research projects
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Monthly Wellness Activities
- Catered Wednesday community lunches
- 401K with a company match
- Local Fitness Studio Partnerships
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Seasonal In-Office Activities
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscriptions
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.