Key Account Director, SoutheastFull-Time/Southeast,Remote
We’re seeking a Key Account Director to join our team! As the Key Account Director, you will drive revenue creation within school districts of 50+ schools in our Southeast territory. A successful Key Account Director will have a unique ability to analyze district curriculum needs, to challenge decision-makers to think differently about their digital resources and to build productive relationships with a variety of district administrative personnel. You must have strong hunting capabilities with past success developing opportunities and driving new business for an Education organization. You will also work in tandem with a Key Account Manager to support and facilitate the retention/expansion of existing key accounts as needed during the renewal phase of the customer life cycle.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for the sales growth in a key territory for a data-driven curriculum technology business
- Understand the difficulties that school districts and teachers face and demonstrate how the company’s curriculum technology benefits curiosity-powered student-learning
- Deliver professional sales presentations, both face-to-face and virtually, to demonstrate how the company’s curriculum technology can effectively impact student-learning
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all key territory management
- Maintain accurate, data-driven reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities to drive new business growth and territory expansion.
- Self-starter with ability to manage all phases of the sales process, from lead generation to closing deals to developing client relationships – with proven results surpassing set quotas
- Energetic and independent with a strong work ethic
- An articulate communicator with strong writing skills to audiences of all levels
- Able to negotiate deals which meet both parties’ objectives
- Organized and able to prioritize and plan tasks
On Your Resume
- Several years of solution-based, strategic experience selling technology or curriculum to large school districts in the Southeast (e.g Miami Dade, Broward, Cobb, Fulton, Wake counties) with a track record of positive results.
- Demonstrated experience managing a field sales territory and clients through a full sales cycle
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating curriculum or technologies both online and face-to-face
- Regional travel required – approximately 30% – 40%
- Bachelor’s Degree from a university or college and a Driver’s License required
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Monthly Wellness Activities
- Catered Wednesday community lunches
- 401K with a company match
- Local Fitness Studio Partnerships
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Seasonal In-Office Activities
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscriptions
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.