Key Account ManagerFull-Time/NYC office or TX-based
We’re seeking a Key Account Manager to build long standing relationships with key decision makers in school districts, based Texas and the Southwest. The Key Account Manager will also work in tandem with a Key Account Director to support and facilitate the retention of existing key accounts as needed during the renewal phase of the customer life cycle.
In this role, you will
- Manage and be accountable for the success of partner school districts from onboarding through renewal.
- Be successful in identifying growth opportunities and initiating and conversations regarding expansion and growth with our current customers, in collaboration with the Key Account Director in your territory.
- Develop deep knowledge of the BrainPOP product, a prerequisite for providing world class support and service to educators.
- Act as the senior relationship manager and oversee all aspects of the onboarding and implementation process for partners.
- Develop and manage strategic/key account plans which outline strategies for roll out, gaps in expectations and action plans to fill such gaps.
- Communicate consistently with district and school leaders to ensure the ongoing use of BrainPOP, gather feedback, share new features and address challenges. Monitor and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, while managing partner expectations.
- Act as an escalation point for deployment related issues when they cannot be resolved by the project team.
- Collaborate with others in Customer Success to develop innovative ways to leverage technology to communicate and support all of BrainPOP’s users.
- Work collaboratively with our Product and Engineering teams, communicating observations and feedback from district partners to help inform future product development efforts.
- Capable in identifying value-based opportunities for the partners; advocating partner needs internally and externally.
- Experienced with a CRM and are able to forecast and manage a sales pipeline.
- Able to manage large complex projects and programs (minimum of 3 years project management or equivalent experience.)
- A strong analytical problem-solver with skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize the use of BrainPOP.
- An articulate communicator with strong writing skills to audiences of all levels
- Able to gain a strategic understanding of customer needs and challenges by using strong listening and questioning skills
- An adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
- Passionate about driving change in education.
On Your Resume
- 3-5+ years experience in software sales and/or account management, in K-12 is a plus.
A Strong Plus:
- Experience with software implementations in K-12
- Experience in a K-12 district
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
Please apply through LinkedIn.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.