Key Account ManagerFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of online digital educational content including animated movies, student creation tools, learning games, interactive quizzes, and other activities, seeks a Key Account Manager to build long standing relationships with key decision makers in school districts. The Key Account Manager will also work alongside Key Account Directors to support and facilitate the retention of existing key accounts as needed during the renewal phase of the customer life cycle.
- Manage and be accountable for the success of partner school districts from onboarding through renewal.
- Be successful in identifying growth opportunities and initiating and conversations regarding expansion and growth with our current customers, in collaboration with the Key Account Director in your territory.
- Develop deep knowledge of the BrainPOP product, a prerequisite for providing world class support and service to educators.
- Act as the senior relationship manager and oversee all aspects of the onboarding and implementation process for partners.
- Develop and manage strategic/key account plans which outline strategies for roll out, gaps in expectations and action plans to fill such gaps.
- Communicate consistently with district and school leaders to ensure the ongoing use of BrainPOP, gather feedback, share new features and address challenges. Monitor and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, while managing partner expectations.
- Act as the escalation point for deployment related issues when they cannot be resolved by the project team.
- Collaborate with others in Customer Success to develop innovative ways to leverage technology to communicate and support all of BrainPOP’s users.
- Work collaboratively with our Product and Engineering teams, communicating observations and feedback from district partners to help inform future product development efforts.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5+ years experience in software sales and/or account management, in K-12 is a plus.
- Proven competency in identifying value-based opportunities for the partners; advocating partner needs internally and externally.
- Experience with software implementations, in K-12 is a plus.
- Experience with a CRM and the ability to forecast and create reports to inform management strategic decision making.
- Ability to manage large complex projects and programs (minimum of 3 years project management or equivalent experience.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize the use of BrainPOP.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of customer needs and challenges.
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in ambiguous environments.
- Experience in a K-12 district is a plus.
- Passion for driving change in education.
Please apply through LinkedIn. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer