Marketing Automation AssociateFull Time/New York
We’re seeking a results-driven Marketing Automation Associate to join our team. This newly created position will report to our Senior Director of Growth. As a member of the marketing team, you will ensure we are building and executing automated email campaigns that optimize conversions, retention, and expansion by iterating on segmentation, cadence and creative successes. You will help sales & marketing qualify leads, and see the marketing department as a revenue-generating engine of the company, while constantly driving to improve ROI.
In this role, you will
- Employ marketing systems (Marketo and Salesforce preferred) to manage, monitor and maintain customer contacts, upload sourced lists, capture new contacts, and grow the marketable contact database, while improving segmentation and targeting of audiences.
- Manage and build various email lists, workflows, and campaigns, including the segmentation, copy, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends.
- Maintain processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management that are scalable.
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- Ensure a holistic customer journey with consistent, compelling and relevant messaging throughout.
- Design and iterate on A/B tests to optimize customer acquisition pathways
- Work with Sales Development Representatives to optimize lead hand-off process
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Knowledgeable of best practices in managing and executing marketing automation programs and other marketing database and analytics tools; Marketo experience preferred.
- Hungry in seeking constant improvement & innovation.
On Your Resume:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing automation platforms, with a proven track record of developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience building and implementing a testing and optimization strategy to improve performance.
A Strong Plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce, GoToWebinar, NetSuite or similar software
- Background in lead scoring
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Monthly Wellness Activities
- Catered Wednesday community lunches
- 401K with a company match
- Local Fitness Studio Partnerships
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Seasonal In-Office Activities
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscriptions
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.