Marketing Campaign ManagerFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of online digital educational content including animated movies, student creation tools, learning games, interactive quizzes, and other related activities seeks a Marketing Campaign Manager to join us at our New York City headquarters.
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Work closely with Marketing team, supporting teams (Communications, Design, Production), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Coordinate creative assets, lists, promotion tracking, and implementation across channels
- Collaborate with UX and Design teams to create relevant landing pages, ensuring a successful experience
- Adjust target audience and content based on results
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- 3-5 years of experience implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with marketing and sales automation systems
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Proven track record in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
Please apply through LinkedIn. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer