Marketing DesignerFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of online digital educational content including animated movies, student creation tools, learning games, interactive quizzes, and other activities, seeks a graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and marketing goals. From concept through execution, our designer – based at our NYC headquarters – will improve the user experience overall by bringing our brand to life and maintaining consistency across all touchpoints.
- Translate our messaging into creative, compelling visuals, with a focus on bringing email blasts and landing pages to life
- Collaborate with teammates to enhance external communications overall, improve website design as needed, and support content marketing initiatives like blog and social media posts
- Support and help meet general design needs including presentations, signage, and trade show collateral where appropriate
- Scope and create design templates to make Marketing team more efficient across all relevant channels
- Continually develop new ideas for design and content creation, shaped by your expertise and eye for aesthetics
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience as in-house designer or at a marketing agency. To be considered, you’ll need to submit work samples.
- Experience designing for a content management system. You’ll be creating assets that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly in order to provide a user experience that fits on all three screens
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
- Excellent eye for detail and written communication skills, including a willingness to proofread and double-check copy as you work.
- Video editing experience a major plus
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a link to your portfolio within your resume. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer