NetSuite AdministratorFull-Time/New York
We’re seeking a Netsuite Administrator to join our team. As the Netsuite Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring and maintaining Netsuite. You will collaborate with team members across all business functions and external development teams to perform customizations, manage integrations, resolve user issues and define processes within Netsuite.
In this role, you will
- Develop, test and deploy NetSuite customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Be responsible for system cleanup and establishing best practices across the Netsuite environment to achieve business goals.
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure auditability and compliance.
- Provide thought leadership in NetSuite best practices
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training, maintaining proper system access for all roles, and addressing user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of new solutions and processes
- Consistently work towards best practices and process improvements
- Maintain documentation of key operational processes, system improvements and their revisions
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- An excellent communicator in both written and verbal, and are able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business
- A problem solver with a strong sense for detail and accuracy
- Able to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
On Your Resume
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, IT or related fields
- NetSuite Administrator Certification or 3+ years NetSuite experience
- Proficiency with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms and creating workflows.
- Experience with integration middleware such as Dell Boomi, integrator.io, Vertify or similar and NetSuite Web Services
A Strong Plus
- Experience with NetSuite/Salesforce integration
- Experience at a Technology or SaaS company
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Monthly Wellness Activities
- Catered Wednesday community lunches
- 401K with a company match
- Local Fitness Studio Partnerships
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Seasonal In-Office Activities
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscriptions
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.