Office Operations CoordinatorTemp-to-Perm/New York
As the Office Operations Coordinator, you’ll provide collaborative support to our Office Operations Team on a multitude of employee-focused initiatives ranging from maintaining operational efficiencies to planning and executing company events and other various people-centric initiatives. Your contribution to the Office Ops Team will impact BrainPOPpers each day and initiatives will entail collaborating with additional internal teams across the company.
You’ll report to the Chief Culture Officer.
A Day in the Life
- Greet guests and notify appropriate team members of their arrival
- Manage mail room and distribute incoming mail and deliveries
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Manage preventative maintenance and appearance of office (daily office walkthroughs)
- Keep shared office spaces organized and tidy
- Facilitate technology set-up in meeting rooms
- Assist Office Operations Manager with additional administrative duties as needed
- Assist in the planning and execution of company events
- Contribute to the strategy and development of various Culture Team initiatives (employer branding, social outreach, internal perks and policies, etc)
- Manage aspects of our recruiting and onboarding processes
- Assist HR Team with ad hoc projects
- Passionate about learning and always seek opportunities to expand your knowledge
- A self-starter with great instincts and the ability to discern upcoming needs
- A skilled multi-tasker and the wearer of many hats
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a “Can Do” attitude
- Outgoing and personable and take pride in being a positive, helpful presence around the office
- An articulate communicator with strong writing skills
- A team player with the time management and organizational skills to also work independently
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
Our team is made up of educators, artists, foodies, data scientists, film buffs, published authors, cyclists, dual-citizens, programmers, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn, tomorrow. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-learning and always-teaching community.
Please apply through LinkedIn.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.