Onboarding & Subscriber Relations AssociateFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a global leader in online digital educational resources, seeks a customer support professional to join the Onboarding & Subscriber Relations team. This is a full-time position based at our New York City headquarters. We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
- Work one-on-one with subscribers, responding to and addressing enquiries on the phone, email, and social media
- Support customer issues on BrainPOP websites and mobile apps
- Provide technical support to new and experienced users, troubleshooting issues for teachers, parents, and administrators.
- Collect and share customer feedback and data for product improvement
- Maintain internal documentation and customer-facing Help Center articles
- Onboard school and district subscribers to our products, with enthusiasm and patience
- Process transactions, maintain and organize customer payment information
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Enthusiasm for talking with our customers all day, every day
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to organize and manage several tasks at once
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- An inquisitive mindset
The ideal candidate has:
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French
- Teaching/instructional experience
Please apply through LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer