Processing Manager, Onboarding and Subscriber RelationsFull-time/New York
We’re seeking an Onboarding and Subscriber Relations manager for our Processing team based at our New York City headquarters. This position will report to the Vice President of Onboarding and Subscriber Relations.
In this role, you will
- Process incoming purchase orders from subscribers quickly and accurately
- Ensure customers receive rapid and secure access to their subscriptions
- Maintain best practices for customer data entry and collection
- Deliver excellent customer service via email and phone
- Train and coach Processing Associates
- Build and maintain internal team documentation
- Improve order processing efficiency and accuracy
- Collaborate with Sales Ops, Support, Finance, and Data teams to ensure the efficient use of customer information across the organization
- Complete and supervise data hygiene tasks
- Meticulously attentive to details
- An excellent organizer
- A curious mind
On Your Resume
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years managing individuals or a team
- Experience analyzing data to facilitate continuous improvement
- Strong Excel skills
A Strong Plus
- Experience with Zendesk or another helpdesk
- Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce, or other CMS
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Monthly Wellness Activities
- Catered Wednesday community lunches
- 401K with a company match
- Local Fitness Studio Partnerships
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Seasonal In-Office Activities
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscriptions
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
Please apply through Linkedin.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.