Recruiting and Hiring SpecialistFull-Time/Tel-Aviv, Israel
BrainPOP, a creator of cross-curricular digital content for students and teachers is seeking a Recruiting and Hiring Specialist to join our Tel-Aviv office.
As theRecruiting and Hiring Specialist, at BrainPOP’s Tel-Aviv office, you’ll provide collaborative support to teams on a multitude of employee-focused initiatives ranging from managing recruitment to maintaining operational efficiencies and executing any other various people-centric initiatives.
- Managing developer and engineer-focused recruitment activities including posting employment ads, searching for candidates, scheduling and conducting onsite and phone interviews
- Work alongside HR/management to prepare offers and contracts for selected candidates
- Maintaining employee documents and support payroll processing
- Coordinate employee evaluation process
- Developing and coordinating the onboarding process at the Tel Aviv office
- Creating and driving the Learning and Development initiatives at the Tel Aviv office
- Supporting and communicating office culture, procedures and policies of NYC HQ
- Communicating regularly with NYC office and managing information sharing between offices
- Knowledge of the competitive tech hiring market
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position, that included technical recruitment and HR administration
- Substantial knowledge of Israeli labor law regulations, as well as social insurance, personnel and payroll documentation policies
- Good written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew and English)
- Great organizational skills and ability to work in a team
Life at BrainPOP:
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
Send a cover letter and resume in ENGLISH to email@example.com. Include your full name and “TLV Recruiting and Hiring Specialist” in the subject line.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.