Sales Development RepresentativeTemporary, Full-Time / New York
We’re seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team on a temporary basis from early May to late August 2019. You will play a critical role in qualifying new prospects by conducting needs analysis conversations, giving tailored demos, and all while working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive new business.
A Day in the Life
- Proactive and reactive lead outreach and scoping of possible sales opportunities, including the ability to conduct prospecting conversations via phone and email
- Qualification of incoming leads for hand-off to the appropriate sales rep
- Timely followup on open leads via email and phone
- Schedule and conduct needs-based product demos to potential customers
- Collaboration with the Marketing team to refine our lead quality model and lead flow process
- Curious and empathetic
- A good listener
- Self-disciplined, organized and ambitious
- Passionate about continuous learning
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
On Your Resume
- Entry level to 1 year of experience
- Experience in a sales, sales enablement, education or educational technology a plus
- Familiarity with CRM (Netsuite preferred) and Marketo
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
Please apply through Linkedin.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer