Sales Operations ManagerFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of online digital educational content including animated movies, student creation tools, learning games, interactive quizzes, and other activities, seeks a Sales Operations Manager to join the team. As a vital contributor in driving and ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of sales, the Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for creating and managing data sets and for evaluating and optimizing sales applications. A successful Sales Operations Manager will integrate various data systems to produce meaningful sales reports and insights that direct sales force enablement. The result will be to increase sales effectiveness and create a scalable infrastructure to support continued rapid growth.
- Work cross-functionally with business development, account management, and inside sales to optimize sales results by generating useful, meaningful, and actionable reports, and in collaboration with internal resources, ensuring a proper transition to action, and monitoring results.
- Communicate sales needs to Product and Marketing.
- Rebuild the various applications and platforms used to create meaningful sales reports for the sales team.
- Help build the systems, reports and processes to measure certain metrics and KPIs.
- Manage and lead a small operations team to maximize the operations function of the organization; build and manage the company’s quote desk to streamline quoting activities.
- Maintain internal pricing documentation and databases for special district, consortium and reseller contracts.
- Train new and current employees who fall under the responsibilities of Sales Operations; coordinate training of new sales people.
- Relationship management of vendors and various partners.
- Maintain pricing and analysis of competitors.
- Create and maintain sales systems and workflow documentation.
- Provide ad-hoc deal support, as necessary.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of successful sales operations experience; with management experience preferred
- Auditing and rebuilding CRM platforms to enhance data performance and reporting metrics
- Supporting the operations of a solution-based selling and consultative sales methodologies
- Previous experience in managing a team in a growing business
- Supporting the operations and pipeline of a full sales cycle and the team responsible for the sales cycles
- Ability to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively
- Success analyzing large sets of data
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Strong relationship-building and communication skillset to effectively collaborate with various division in the organization
- Be self-motivated with a competitive spirit and strong work ethic, and the capacity to drive sales by working independently
- Ability to coordinate and drives cross functional initiatives, proactively identifying dependencies and driving issues to resolution
- Bachelor’s degree required
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Sales Operations Manager (New York)” in the SUBJECT field. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.