Seasonal Associate, Onboarding and Subscriber RelationsTemporary/New York
We’re seeking an Onboarding and Subscriber Seasonal Associate to assist the department with customer support requests. This is a temporary position from July – November. This position will report to the Support Manager of Onboarding and Subscriber Relations.
In this role, you will:
- Assist school, classroom, family and homeschool customers on the phone and over email
- Assist the Implementation Team with customer support tasks for school and district customers
- Adjust focus across the departmental tasks based on workload.
- Friendly and outgoing
- Skilled with strong time-management
- Able to work well independently and as a team player
- A proactive problem solver
- Proficient with Excel and Google Docs
- Experience with Zendesk or another helpdesk
- Experience with CMS or Database management
- Customer Service experience
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
Please apply through Linkedin.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.