Customer Success Operations SpecialistFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of digital educational content including animated movies, creation tools, and learning games, seeks energetic, operations-obsessed Success Operations Specialist. In this role, you will report to the Vice President, Onboarding & Subscriber Relations.
The Success Operations Specialist will coordinate processes and tools for post-Sales teams at the company. You will lead continuous, data-driven improvements to streamline internal systems and processes that support customer success at BrainPOP. As a Success Operations Specialist, you will be passionate about planning and executing strategies to improve the customer’s experience.
This is a full-time position based at our New York City headquarters. We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
- Coordinate processes and tools across teams (Support, Implementation, and Account Management)
- Train Onboarding & Subscriber Relations teams on new systems and tools
- Collaborate with Data team to ensure sustainable collection of customer onboarding & product adoption data
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement, test, and measure customer lifecycle initiatives to improve product adoption and reduce churn
- Measure and report on customer onboarding & product adoption KPIs
- Manage prioritization, tiering, and assignment of accounts for the Implementation team
- Identify key problem areas for Implementation & Support teams and provide data-driven solutions
- Results-oriented: capable of seeing projects through from beginning to end
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working with one or more CRMs or ERPs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Customer Success, particularly experience administering a Customer Success platform
- Experience supporting educational technology in the classroom
- Teaching or training experience
- Experience with ruthless prioritization
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Customer Success Operations Specialist” in the SUBJECT field. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.