Customer Support ManagerFull-Time/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of digital educational content including animated movies, creation tools, and learning games, seeks an enthusiastic Support Manager to join its Onboarding & Subscriber Relations department. In this role, you will report to the Vice President, Onboarding & Subscriber Relations.
The Support Manager will be an effective coach, flexible operational leader, and excellent advocate for our customers.
This is a full-time position based at our New York City headquarters. We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
- Work one-on-one with subscribers, responding to and addressing enquiries by phone and email, and on social media
- Be the escalation point for other members of the Support team, troubleshooting the most complex and technical customer support issues
- Manage customer support issue reporting and escalation in JIRA
- Identify problems, patterns, and opportunities arising from customer support issues
- Provide training and coaching for Support team
- Manage and optimize customer support systems like Help Scout
- Monitor and own customer support team KPIs
- Maintain and create Support documentation
- Manage Support projects and initiatives to ensure successful outcomes
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- 1-2 years managing individuals and/or teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable investigating and getting to the bottom of unfamiliar and complex technical issues
- Infectious enthusiasm for working with customers
- A “roll-up-my-sleeves” mentality, when working independently and as part of a larger team
- Results-oriented: capable of seeing projects through from beginning to end
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience with G Suite, SIS, LMS, LTI, and IMS Global
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365
- Experience with browser debugging and developer tools
- Experience producing technical documentation
- Teaching experience
Please apply through LinkedIn. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.