Temporary Processing AssociateTemporary/New York
BrainPOP, a creator of cross-curricular digital content for students and teachers is seeking a Temporary Processing Associate to join our team for the back to school season.
Duration: July 9, 2018 – November 2, 2018
In this role, you will:
- Process incoming subscriber orders, and create and maintain subscriber accounts
- Collaborate with Accounting team to maintain and organize payment information
- Correspond with subscribers via email
- Friendly and outgoing
- Great with time management
- Able to work well independently and as a team player
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- A proactive problem solver
- Proficient with Excel and Google. Some database management experience is preferred.
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com and include your full name and “Temporary Processing Associate” in the subject line.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.