Temporary Sales & Marketing AssociatesTemporary/New York
BrainPOP, a leading creator of online digital educational content including animated movies, student creation tools, learning games, interactive quizzes, and other related activities seeks two temporary employees to assist with sales- and marketing-related assignments during our busy back-to-school season.
- Work with Inside Sales team on implementation and execution of email and telephone campaigns geared towards existing customer renewal and resumption of recently expired accounts.
- Generate reports from customer database to build list of target accounts for follow-up.
- Gather subscriber information based on survey to gain insight into customer behavior, spending habits, and rationale for buying behavior.
- Share relevant information with Inside Sales team for distribution to Territory Sales Managers.
- Ability to work well both independently and within team environment.
- Excellent telephone and written communications skills
- Strong references
- BA/BS required
- Prior telesales experience a plus
- CRM database (Salesforce/Netsuite) and e-mail marketing experience a plus
BrainPOP is a growing company, and while these are temporary positions, a strong performance does have the potential to lead to a full-time role at the end of the assignment.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Temporary Sales & Marketing Assistant” in the subject field. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer