VP, Customer SuccessFull-Time/New York
We’re seeking a VP of Customer Success to lead all post-sales activities with our institutional K-12 customers. As the VP of Customer Success, you and your team will partner with our customers (all stakeholders in a school or district) to deliver on the desired outcomes of BrainPOP by driving adoption, demonstrating ongoing value, and expanding the relationship. The VP will report into the Chief Revenue Officer (CEO in the interim).
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute on the onboarding of new customers, training on product, and continuing supporting the customer (proactive and reactive)
- Maintain the cadence of communicating with customers about adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Provide insights to customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the product
- Analyze customer metrics and build plans to proactively deal with at-risk customers
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as BrainPOP advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate with sales/account management and marketing to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our go to market process and product roadmap
- Collaborate with product and engineering to scale the customer success function with self-service tools and hooks in the product
- Empathetic with a passion to help customers reach their goals
- An exceptional communicator, who is highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Results-driven, with a bias toward speed and action
- A strong analytical thinker with the ability to translate data into insights
On Your Resume:
- Experience leading and growing functional teams with Customer Success; including customer success, renewals, professional services, training, support, and documentation
- Experience working with International Teams and Enterprise Customers
- Proven success growing global teams in an evolving and dynamic market
- A track record of managing, motivating, and mentoring high-achieving teams
- Experience in K-12 education
- Evaluate and refine the use of resources, recruit and hire as needed
- Product adoption
- Product sentiment
- Product outcomes
- Churn Rate
- Customer LTV
Life at BrainPOP
Our commitment to supporting and empowering teachers and students is reflected in our dedication to enhancing the lives of our employees—in and out of the office.
Our team is made up of educators, data scientists, published authors, engineers, artists, bakers, film buffs, cyclists, dual-citizens, and so much more. We value collaboration and learning from multiple perspectives.
Besides offering a comprehensive benefits package and putting an emphasis on work-life balance, we make it a point to integrate fun and play into the workplace.
- Monthly Wellness Activities
- Catered Wednesday community lunches
- 401K with a company match
- Local Fitness Studio Partnerships
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Seasonal In-Office Activities
- Friends & Family BrainPOP Subscriptions
What we do today directly impacts how teachers teach, and students learn. We continue to be inspired because we can see the difference we’re making and we’re proud to be a creative, collaborative, always-teaching and always-learning community.
We believe that a diverse organization is a more effective organization. BrainPOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.